Need help getting ready for Small Business Saturday? This year, the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce is here to help! And it’s all for free – but you have to act fast!
Our Chamber member – Tom Ossa from Rockland Web Design – is offering free setup of your Small Business Saturday promotional materials, via the American Express Shop Small Website.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving has become increasingly valuable for local retail stores and small business owners to capitalize upon. We can help you, by setting up your shop or business with promotional materials that you can use on one or more of the following:
- Your business website
- Facebook business pages
- Facebook groups like the North Rockland Community
- Instagram posts
- Email messages to you valued customers
Getting started is easy:
- Please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, write in all capital letters, “SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY”
- Please write your name, business name, and phone number.
That’s all! We will get your materials set up, and email them to you with instructions on how to use them!
When Small Business Saturday comes around, we’ll be promoting your business via our website, as well as on numerous Facebook community groups and pages!
BONUS: Come to our Halligans event at 6:00 pm on 11/15/17, Tom will be there to help you get set up on the spot!