Workshop: Digital Marketing for 2023
September 27 @ 7:45 am - 9:00 amFree
Start your marketing plan for next year, now!
Thomas Ossa, owner of RocklandWeb.com, RocklandNews.com, author, teacher, and a long-time member of the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce, is providing a series of workshops online and in-person this autumn, as part of his free podcast and webinar series with colleague Irene Gutmann, Work Smarter, Not Harder.
The first in the series will be on Digital Marketing 2023. Here’s some of the topics to be discussed:
- The Uniqueness of the Hudson Valley Market
- Creating a Market Dominating Position
- The bare essentials of promotion: Website, business cards, and attire
- Fostering Trust, Expertise, Education
- Building Your Product/Service Matrix
- PR, Communications and Advertising Channels
- Building a Sustainable Online Company
The event will be held at the Stony Point Pancake Factory, on Tuesday September 27th – doors open at 7:45 am.