Dear Friends and Business Colleagues,
Thank you for your involvement with the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Together, we’ve been able to stick together, and keep our community and businesses growing in the right direction. A perfect example of this is our Bounce Back Stony Point in coordination with the Town of Stony Point.
As the pandemic has seemingly subsided – we’re now looking forward again to enhancing the business and economic vitality of our membership . Toward that end we have developed a comprehensive schedule of events that will provide our members with opportunities to grow and promote their businesses. Please check our calendar of events on the website for upcoming events.
Introducing Our Board of Directors for 2021 (In alphabetical order):
- Anna Marie O’Looney
- Rocky Alexander
- Stephanie Malowsky
- Tami Rosen
- Thomas Ossa
We thank our former Directors for their hard work and dedication to building our business community!
Now – here’s a gentle reminder, it’s time to renew your membership!
Please go to our membership page for your renewal. You can also download and fill out the application form and mail it along with a check for membership to the address listed on the application. While we still have work to do, you are assured of an ongoing commitment by our team to the development of the local business community:
Why you should renew:
- Listing on the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce website – premium profiles available to members only
- Member discounts on upcoming networking events throughout the year, a minimum of four!
- Stay up to date on upcoming events in the North Rockland business community as well as the local towns.
- Business profiles available to members online at www.NorthRocklandChamber.org
Some of our new initiative development plans:
- Continue to develop co-op advertising programs for members
- Promote out member businesses to the North Rockland Community Facebook group, currently 22k members.
- Participate with the Rockland Chamber Alliance for larger scale, County-wide networking events
- Work with SBA and S.C.O.R.E. to develop useful workshops geared toward the local small business community
- More Networking meetings! A lot more. In various restaurants/establishments all over the North Rockland.
We have a very full plate planned for this year, but we need your support if we are to be successful. If you are an existing member, please renew without delay. If you have not been a member, we would welcome your participation in this vibrant chamber. Together, we will stimulate the growth of the local businesses of the North Rockland community to the benefit of everyone.
The NRCC Board of Directors