Dear Friends and Business Colleagues,
Thank you for your involvement with the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce this past year. Together, we’ve done some great things, and are looking forward to enhancing the business and economic vitality of our membership in 2017. Toward that end we have developed a comprehensive schedule of events that will provide our members with opportunities to grow and promote their businesses. Please check our calendar of events on the website for upcoming events.
Introducing Our Board of Directors for 2017:
- Matthew Clement
- James Keenan
- Kristine Koval
- Joe Natale
- Dina Nejman
- Robin Rosenberg
- Tom Ossa
We thank our former Directors for their hard work and dedication to building our business community!
If you are reading this around December or January, well, as a gentle reminder, it’s time to renew your membership!
Please go to our membership page for your renewal. You can also download and fill out the application form and mail it along with a check for membership to the address listed on the application. While we still have work to do, you are assured of an ongoing commitment by our team to the development of the local business community:
Why you should renew:
- Listing on the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce website – premium profiles available to members only
- Member discounts on upcoming networking events throughout the year, a minimum of four!
- Sponsorship of email newsletters, sent to 2500 regional businesses in the Hudson Valley
- Sponsorship of Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) letters, sent out to nearly 10,000 residents and businesses in NR
- Stay up to date on upcoming events in the North Rockland business community as well as the local towns.
- Co-op advertising opportunities for members only
- Business profiles available to members online at www.NorthRocklandChamber.org
Some of our new initiative development plans:
- Develop a shared workspace for new businesses in North Rockland
- Continue to support the redevelopment of the GARNER Arts Center
- Support local community initiatives, such as North Rockland Rotary, Lions Club.
- Participate with other Chambers of Commerce to communicate local events and co-operate in mutual advertising opportunities
- Work with SBA and specialist members to develop useful workshops geared toward the local small business community
- More Networking meetings! A lot more. In various restaurants/establishments all over the North Rockland.
We have a very full plate planned for this year, but we need your support if we are to be successful. If you are an existing member, please renew without delay. If you have not been a member, we would welcome your participation in this vibrant chamber. Together, we will stimulate the growth of the local businesses of the North Rockland community to the benefit of everyone.
The NRCC Board of Directors