The North Rockland Chamber of Commerce was formed in 2014 to provide a welcoming opportunity for businesses and residents to join together to promote prosperity and enhance the quality of life in North Rockland community.
History: The Greater Haverstraw Chamber of Commerce and the North Rockland Business Alliance, two separate Chambers of Commerce that were serving the region for the past several years, joined together in 2014 to form a unified organization. We are excited about our renewed focus, and look forward to bringing our members new programs and events in support of the business community.
This year is looking to be a growing year for many businesses. Already many statistical indicators show that the economy is vastly improving, and that this is a prime year for companies of all sizes to begin to grow once again.
Your membership with the North Rockland Chamber, will help to build the bonds between local businesspersons and the community around them.
We host networking events, in-service meetings, and conduct co-op advertising. Most importantly, we provide a forum for you to communicate your needs as a business, so that we can help you continue to grow.
You can become a part of this effort, by joining us!
There’s a lot of great advantages to becoming a member of the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce. Here’s just a few of them:
- Listing on the North Rockland Chamber of Commerce website – premium profiles available to members only
- Member discounts on upcoming networking events throughout the year, a minimum of four!
- Sponsorship of email newsletters, sent to 2500 regional businesses in the Hudson Valley
- Sponsorship of Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) letters, sent out to nearly 10,000 residents and businesses in NR
- Stay up to date on upcoming events from Haverstraw, Stony Point and the surrounding area
- Co-op advertising opportunities for members only
- Business profiles available to members online at www.NorthRocklandChamber.org
- Much more
If you would like to join us, please click here to become a member.